Struse Family Blog





Welcome to our family blog! Follow along with us as we build our new family home! We have waited a REALLY long time, so we want to share the experience with all those we love who are far away! Hope you enjoy it and maybe learn a thing or two. . . .


Monday, March 15, 2010

Slow but steady

Well, things have been a little slow this week. We are waiting for the plastic from PolySteel to put around the basement to keep water out. It should be in today. Dan tried to use this other sealer stuff that you paint on, but I guess it was a disaster and made quite a mess! It took poor Krystal 3 days to completely get it off her hands! We have all been sick, so it's kind of a welcome break, but Dan worries constantly about falling behind schedule. Funny, I thought I would be the one worried about the time since I'm so impatient to move in! I can feel the walls of the mobile home closing in around me. . . . . . . .AAAAAHHHHHH! ; ) But once we get the plastic on we can start backfilling around the basement and get right back on track. I'll be back with more pics when we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment