Struse Family Blog





Welcome to our family blog! Follow along with us as we build our new family home! We have waited a REALLY long time, so we want to share the experience with all those we love who are far away! Hope you enjoy it and maybe learn a thing or two. . . .


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And the adventures continue. . . . . . . .

Today, the bank guy emailed me to tell me that the concrete inspection (which we need to get our first draw from the bank) was 'inadequate due to unevenness and quality of the concrete.' WHAT?!?!?!?!?! What does that even mean? So I called the bank guy and asked him what that means exactly, and he said the report states that there are waves in the concrete. HUH? Again, I'm completely confused! Does he mean in the color or in the actual concrete? It may not be perfectly level, but I can assure you, there are no 'waves' in it! I told him we intend to buff it and polish it later after all the interior work on the house was done. Dan sent an email asking for exact specifications on what needs to be fixed. So now we will wait to see what they have to say. And in the meantime, we are out of money, so we can't really move forward until this is resolved. . . . . . . .Please send us lots of prayers for patience! I am so SICK of red tape and bureaucracy I can hardly stand it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment